So, much like science, we test to improve our formula. Thus, I give you....
Improved Ingredients for the Waffle:
- 2 TBS Veggie or Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Soy, Rice, Almond or 2% Moo Juice (Cow's Milk)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 + 1/2 GF Pancake Mix
- Nutmeg (if you have it)
- Combine Pancake Mix, egg, milk and oil. Stir! Or Whisk. Or Blend! Until it has no lumps.
- Add a TSP of vanilla, and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg!
- Pour proper amount of mixture into your waffle iron and cook!
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Soy, Rice, Almond milk or 2% Moo Juice (cow's milk)
Preheat Oven to 350 F
Mix ingredients in a dish you can easily dip your waffle into. You will want to make sure it isn't too deep.
Dip waffle into egg mixture, then plop it onto a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Once the waffle is done, pull it out and CAREFULLY transfer it to a greased or non-stick frying pan. (Burner should be set to medium-low heat).
You may need to press down to fully toast it.
It will look a nice warm toasty brown.
Remove from heat, place on plate, cover in tasty toppings and consume. Nom!