Guess who successfully recorded it?
Thoughts for next Tuesday:
- I had a lot of fun, though I admit I felt myself getting worried that I was fare more interested in all the story tidbits than the people in chat so I skipped some of the pure background story stuff... I'm going to totally say 'screw it, I love this story' next time and delve as much as I please.
- Music on the game needs to be turned all the way down--it's not really level and interferes with any commentary/is a wee bit cacophonous.
- When responding verbally to the chatroom, I need to repeat what I'm being asked as I remembered like halfway through that people watching later on Youtube won't know what I'm answering.
- Attempt to get a better recorded resolution to upload to the Youtubes. (I think I know how to do this, I have to check but I believe I just had Twitch upload the broadcast when I think I can have my locally archived recording uploaded. In theory, this should be slightly better quality.
- The sleepiness after a hard day of work is somewhat detrimental to puzzle-solving. Though this may be hilarious to watch, I'm not sure yet.
What are your thoughts? Were you at the livestream? If not and you think you want to watch over an hour of me playing a game on Youtube (Link above), let me know where we can find some improvement in this process--or let me know what you liked about it.
This whole let's play and livestream business is totally new to me. =)
Also, don't forget, new Kiriosity today at 3pm--but first at 9, tune in for the amazing Jeff Lewis, only on the Geek and Sundry Vlogs channel.